Tuesday, June 10, 2008

conquering act

sex makes me think of you. seeing it - i see you.

you on your knees. i'm resting on my back, my upper shoulders taking most of the weight. your palms open holding up my lower body. legs together resting up on your right shoulder, my toes curl and tighten with pleasure as you pull me and i glide to and fro, in and out.


i extend my arms up and cross my wrists as though they were cuffed, all for you to see. i play along, play my role in this mini conquering where i act as though i don't want it, or i'm giving in, or i'm surprised this could feel so good. i am a good girl, and this is certainly naughty. as i breath in, or hold my breath, i can see that my ribs are exposed, and that the area near my hip bones concave slightly and i turn myself on.


my ankles cross while still over your shoulder. i tighten my calves, tighten my thighs, tighten my cheeks. i try to tighten inside. i try to squeeze you from the inside to make it feel.... more.


my legs open wide, left leg crosses over and past your face, and lowers down, so i am open, before you, my body like an arch. and you are able to put me back down on the bed to get a better thrust. a better push. i have been moved up with each movement and can now cross my arms above my head and push against the wall. push back. push back in pretend agony.

i close my eyes and turn my face to the left. i do this so you can still see me. see me cringe. but still see me open my mouth and close it with breaths of enjoyment, and torment. i close my eyes so you can make me whomever you want. you can be you without someone watching. thrust, and groan without my intrusion. i become the cunt you so vehemently pound, every so carefully, but with all of the drive you can muster. it feels so good.


i wish you would take my neck in your grasp and tighten your fist. i need to be even more short of breath than i am now. i want you to hold me down. your right hand on my neck, the other on my right hip and PUSH.


and i know you will. and that's why i've chosen you. because with each caress of my skin, touch of my nipples, pull of my hair, you make me feel this. this becomes real. and i become yours.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Myszka said...

oh j..... you put my fluffy prose to to shame.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home