Thursday, June 05, 2008

Anais

His inner thighs hold my hips in place. A thick hand and steady forearm run his wide fingers up my naked back. First, moving over my tail bone, then casting an eclipse like shadow, his palm grazes up my spine; which makes my legs cringe with anticipation.

Palm over my shoulders, fingers up the back of my neck, i'm captured with a tight fist full of hair and firm pull, which reveals my face over my right shoulder. my temples tighten with the tension of my hostage hair.

A full palm covers my mouth to hold in my scream. but i wouldn't dare. i want it. i want to fuck back because i hate him. and i hate me. i push back and i relish in the inhospitable clenches of flesh that i know will leave bruises.

The blade runs cold, down from my bottom lip, over my chin, throat, chest. One rib, two, until it rests pushing into my lower abdomen. i used to be afraid of being maimed. but now it's different. now i want to die.

My ankles tied together, my knees bent, locked in place, my face pushed down in the sheets. I want it to hurt. I want you to hurt me. Because this is the only way i feel.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home